This Week’s Hints to help you along:
- Featured a boat propeller at the back to get up to speed.
- A flight propeller at front — only one prop could operate a time.
- A single seat, single engine plane boasting an incredible 1,000 hp.
- Known and named for its excessively long nose.
- The fastest seaplane never to fly — well, maybe that’s a lie….
- Way ahead of its time, think 1920s, not 1960s!
So do you know what this aircraft is?
Post a REPLY below with your best guess!
Click here to check out the previous What’s That?
1 thought on “A Hydrofoil-Seaplane?”
Its the Piaggio-Pegna P.c.7