This Week’s Hints to help you along:
- A relatively obscure flying wing that was jet-powered and quite fast.
- Construction of the wings in two pieces, upper and lower sides!
- That canopy looks similar to that of the little known Saab 18
- The tail design seems right for something from Scandinavia, but is it?
- Strange tandem seating for a crew of two, yet with the cockpit offset slightly to the side.
- Resulted in another rather dubious record first!
So do you know what this aircraft is and what was the record first “achieved”?