This Week’s Hints to help you along:
- A dozen in service, only 3 to 5 at a time rose to face hundreds of the enemy.
- Battles raged for just a few days before the airfield was overrun in 1941.
- Its final score stands at an unbelievable 11 kills for zero lost in combat.
- Powered by the HS-12crs V-12, it boasted 860 hp and a 3-bladed prop.
- Ultimately destroyed by the pilots to prevent capture when the nation fell.
- Suspiciously similar to a Hawker Hurricane with a wood/fabric rear fuselage.
So do you know what this aircraft is?
Post a REPLY below with your best guess!