This Week’s Hints to help you along:
- No relationship to the Boulton Paul Defiant.
- Incredible firepower through the nose!
- A V-12 engine gave it extraordinary power and speed.
- Designed by the Axis for the Allies and then captured by the Axis.
- Isn’t that Japanese camouflage patterning?
So do you know what this aircraft is?
Post a REPLY below with your best guess!
Click here to check out last week’s What’s That?
2 thoughts on “Not Quite Defiant”
Not this picture, but the color photo displayed today 1/9/13 is of a prototype flying wing built by Northrup Aviation in the 1940s
It is probably a Caproni Ca335