This Week’s Hints to help you along:
- Designed from one of the first flying wing plans that was for leisure flying.
- Later developed into a fighter aircraft with two cannons on the wings.
- A single vertical tail, blended into the cockpit like the Gee Bee racers.
- A 480 hp engine swinging a single two-bladed prop.
- A very early example of the use of elevons for control surfaces.
So do you know what this aircraft is?
Post a REPLY below with your best guess!
Click here to check out the previous What’s That?
2 thoughts on “Bat Out of Hell”
I want to know what this thing is!!!
It is a wing tunnel model of the BICh-17.